Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -244 / Power: 0
BadEye BadEye BadEye
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney112 View Post
Sorry to hijack your thread, but didn't want to create another up Thomson massage thread.

Horny one night, went on wechat, knew this lady was doing extra. Flirted with me on wechat, said that tonight no customer she can blow me all night. Small head took over. Was worried as location wasn't discreet, but was told that there is a back staircase.

Went up, greeted by short prc milf with nice tits staring at me. Fast hand fast leg go into room. Massage was very good, almost professional standard. She said her first 6 years was a proper massuess before doing extras. After normal massage got step back somemore. Cracked my back until shioks. Did I mention that she was naked throughout?

Special started right after the back stepping, used towel to clean my dick and ass, I was like Ho seh liao. Teased me with her fingers first, then started AR followed by boobs massage. Then started bbbj, allowed fingering and man was she wet. Before long, I came into her mouth.

Tcss for a bit, found out from her that along Thomson stretch has like 5 more massage places. Competition is stiff now.

Tldr:

Looks : 7/10(milf)
Service: 10/10 ar and bbbj damn awesome
Massage: 8/10
Room: clean and spacious but no attached toilet

If you want to know where, please pm me. I would only reply to selective as I want to protect the location. Hope you understand!

Can share bro ? Many thanks in advance.