View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 03:06 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 9
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Maggie from SexAmazon

Introduction : When I saw "38D Natural" on her listing and they are the keywords which make me wanted to give her a try. Luckily managed to secure a slot with OKT. Anyway got nearly 2 years never write a proper FR and recently just started back so the FR might not be so detailed.

Looks :
Maggie looks quite similar to the above photo as per my FR. Got around 90% similar compare to her live look. She is consider pretty IMO. Her looks actually will grow more beautiful. Her complexion is good. Her hair are long and beautiful when let down. She welcome me politely at the door wearing a night gown.

Body :
She has a great ass which I think is very good for bonking as her body is those curvy type. Her height I estimate should be around 1.53m to 1.55m tall. Have some tummy and her pussy is slight grass kind. She have a slightly big tattoo on her back top right. Her skin tone is thai tanned skin tone color. She quite take care of her skin as her skin condition are good.

Boobs :
Natural. The winner of all her categories This time round, I forget to gauge and also never ask her about her boobs size as I am too busying fondling on her those natural boobs. Her boobs are naturally soft and my one hand is not enough to hold it as overfilled already. Her nipples are small and light brownish in color. Had a really good time sucking, licking and fondling gently on her boobs with no restriction.

GFE :
She is a very nice, friendly, chatty and service orientated girl. When I entered her room, she ask about my day, help me undress then hanged my shirt and pant. When bathing time, she will also give me a good massage on my shoulder. During cooldown after my shot, she will initiate to chat with me. Her English speaking level is consider quite good.

Frenching :
Her styles are kiss, smooch and french type. She need some very slight warm up and slight initiation and after that during the session she will auto french back. Especially during FJ session when she is pumping on my 2IC and she will come and french with me

BBBJ :
Actually this time round, I did not focus or remember so much on the BBBJ part as I focus most of my attention a lot on her greatest asset, the Natural 38D Boobs But I remember clearly that she provide BBBJ service during bathing time which really feels good.

FJ :
Tried Missionary and Cowgirl positions with her. I personally enjoy the most is Cowgirl position with her is because usually most girl will grind on the 2IC but she is pumping on my 2IC which make me feels good. To add on, while she is pumping on my 2IC, she still will initiate to french with me which make me feels good.

In my point of view :
Maggie is a nice, friendly, chatty and service orientated girl with a pair of huge natural soft boobs. Overall it was a good and relaxing session.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 12-03-2022 at 04:00 AM.