View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Everything you want to know about Swinger Cruises

Hello everyone.

Haven't posted an update for a while. Looks like the swinger cruise for next month, Nov 2021 is a green light go. Quite exciting really, as this will be the first swinger cruise in almost 2 years. Since I am getting updates from the agent, I thought that I would pass the information on for those bros who might be interested in going on the following cruise in April 2022. Odds are the rules might change a little but we don't know.

Firstly, the cruise seems to have been reduced to 50% of ship capacity. The Ship is the Oasis of the Sea which has a 5000 passenger capacity. On this cruise, only 2500 people will be allowed. But that is still plenty. U can't fuck all of them in 7 days. LOL.

You have to proof that you are double vaccinated with a CDC approved vaccine. The CDC has only approved 3 vaccines for use in the US. Moderna. Pfizer, and Janssen. Mixing of Pfizer and Moderna is acceptable. For bros planning to go on future cruises, make sure you have been double vax wih these ones. SInovax and all the other stuff don't count.

Prior to the cruise, you have to take a PCR test 3 days before the cruise and it has to be negative. I suppose this is significant because u need to have a negative PCR test to enter the US anyway. I suppose the same test can be used for both entry in the US and also as proof to the cruise ship staff. So, u will have to almost immediately head to Ft Lauderdale for the cruise.

When checking in at the cruise ship terminal, you will be given an antigen test which has to be negative. Then when u board the ship, u are subject to temperature checks and as well encouraged to frequently sanitize your hands. But once on board, you can remove your face mask and mingle freely. So, all the orgy playrooms and open air orgy sites are all open. The assumption being that no one on board has covid so everyone can play with everyone.

It will be interesting to see what happens and how they deal with any covid outbreak, if it happens. I know some couples going on this cruise and will ask them how it was when they come back.