View Single Post
Old 30-11-2021, 04:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Was it yesterday or the day before? this section or rather maybe this thread respond a bit slow....other thread in other section seem fine. don't know what happen. It seem lasted for like 30-60mins during browsing. At first click and the page blank loading and finally display the "ad" page and when click to proceed the response is slow. But after a while all ok. Tried to change the VPN to another location thinking it may help. Is it my imagination? 55555 i suddenly have this feeling all those threads with large amount of replies tend to open slower. You can try click on those thread for points exchange, think the display is slower than other thread by a little. Maybe the forum DB is running out of cache or mem or CPU. 5555

ps.

ya i just confirmed.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread...7422&page=7101

the above thread took like 7-10seconds to load finish.
When a thread is too large it can end up with the database timing out.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates