View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Yes, China is in a state of lockdown, much fewer big spending Chinaman in Cambodia.
The local authorities still want their big protection money; therefore, the girl play fees would not drop that much.
Trust me. The play is only till how much you feel you want to pay only. Even if the local authorities want big protection money, no money means no money how to give. The money is with us. Just play and pay according to what you feel is worth it. 100-350 USD is ridiculously high. Of course, don't be ridiculous pay like 5-20 USD. People also need to live and be respected. I will just keep to the old rates or slightly high a bit of 50-70 USD only. If they find it too little is ok they can pass me by. However, I highly doubt they will of course it is still money and much higher than any job they can find there. So eventually they will give in. The local authorities will also give in cause no have money means no have money. If they press on, then the tourists will also not come anymore cause it is not worth it at all then all will die. Trust me, now everything reset. Just pay according to old rates or slightly higher will do. Actually, I feel even u pay lower also can. Cause like I say they really have no money now. They are not like Singapore where the money comes in easily. In fact, I feel the girls to tourists ratio now is incomparably high. U know supply and demand????? With so much supply cause people are not traveling and poor now. We the rich Singaporean going over are highly sought after. Why pay more when u have so much to choose from? Just offer a low rate and someone will take it. Cause don't forget the girls are competing among themselves too.