Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyone thinking of going to Cambodia after CNY??? I am thinking of going and still wishing they just remove the PCR and change to ART instead and f the seven days ART. My guess is not quite possible but still keen to go.

Anyway, not sure about the prices there now. For me, I will still try last time prices first and then check things up with my local tuk-tuk friends and see how. Even though we are friends but they also might con us cause after all we are money haha. So I will check things out first and test their limits. Then ask the tuk-tuk to recommend cheaper and fun places. Of course, at the end of the day recommended to tip him a hundred USD like that but shared among us going is still fine. If not we might blur blur hit many walls.
I'm planning to go there on early March, staying there for up to a week. However if Indonesia government open up borders with Singapore by then, i may choose to go to Indonesia instead. Depending on the requirements. Sales of VTL tickets has already suspended, whether it would resume on Jan 21 or not still unknown. Just hope that situation on March will improve.