View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

5th trip on 27/1 and 28/1, 2D1N.

Went with my fren, the same fren on 4th trip. as usual we reach batam at 10am indo time. We went to atalanta spa to relax. My fren went to look for his regular girl but no working. so both of us tried the girls introduce by the GRO. My girl offered BM and Full service at $80 which I bargain until $60. My fren told me his new girl not bad.

We then walked to Formosa Hotel from Atalanta Spa. We checked in and rest for a while before visiting the joints.
We went to the joints as listed below;
1) Golden Bird(Sedona)
2) Orchid 99
3) Memory
4) Dynasty 99
5) New Berry

Golden bird has better stock compared to last visit. Orchid 99 and Memory only few girls. Then I saw Dynasty 99 opposite Memory, I remember no one mentioned about checking the joint so I went to check. about same like Memory.
In the end we settled 2 girls from New Berry. Mine was 65k while my fren was 105k
We then went to Instar Hotel to try the mee pangsit but not opened so try the Bak Gut teh. It was nice, better than the shop opposite Formosa Hotel.
We had dinner at Ikan Bakar Acia, the one i went on 3rd trip, behind Da Vienne hotel. We order tom yam soup, grill fish, salted egg prawns and fried mini octopus. The grill fish was nice and big. Bill about 288k

Next morning, we had the free breakfast provided by the hotel. According to my friend, he was not satisfied of his booking girl. Then we went to Kings Massage to choose girl for in-room massage.
My SYT girl asked 300k for hj which I bargain to 200k.
After check out, we went to Atalanta Spa again, My fren asked for his regular girl whom was working, I chose the girl which my fren had tried the day before. The girl was good and I decided to have her as one of my regular. asked for 300k for HJ which i bargain to 200k.

After that, we went back to singapore. Till now 5th Trip, still havent try the Ocean Massage.