View Single Post
Old 14-11-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

WTF....clearly didn't saw that coming....I wasn't expecting that shot to go in!
Virtually really last gasp attack. Replay shows Garnacho displaying composure dispatching that shot. Kind of reminds me of Greenwood.
But Garnacho display more trickery. Man U got a gem!! And FOC!

DDG deserve some mention for a string of superb saves after Eriksen open the scoring and Fulham were biting for equaliser.

Ironic that old boy D James got that equaliser for Fulham. Old boy A Pereira was also impressive.

But Fulham star was J Palhinha...no nonsense display holding the midfield together. Not surprising he got applause from the home fans towards end of the match.

Points to note:-

Malacia looks stretch at RB and Willian was left running with acres of space.

Martial was terrible and should have seal the win had he been more clinical and alert.

Fulham plays good and should have gotten a draw...but lady luck was with Red Devils. Shows that having a classy player makes the difference.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;