Old 08-09-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
des753 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Booked peachy and her girlfriend on Saturday and met them in a central location.

Appearance

They’re both really hot. Peachy’s friend is curvier and has a lot of sexual energy, you can feel it in the way she holds herself, once you meet her you’ll know. She also has pretty large boobs, more than a handful for most guys for sure. Peachy has a very exotic look, she looks like a young Patricia Velasquez from The Mummy movies. She obviously works out and has the body to show for it. At one point she was positioned in doggy just in front of me, sitting back on her heels, the POV of her long hair falling across her back and perfect curves was an instant hard on. Both are in their mid-20s, and a little short, probably 160+.

Foreplay

In terms of their sexual performance and chemistry, they’re pretty much out of this world. From the start they had their hands stroking my body, comforting and sexual at the same time. They brought me back to the bed with my clothes off before I even noticed I was naked and once they got started it took less than a few minutes for me to get close to cumming. Their coordination is impeccable. Peachy started kissing my nipples, while her friend sucked my balls, then she would go down and suck my cock, after a few minutes her friend would give my nipples some more attention, and they just keep switching over and over again so no part of me felt neglected. They must have kept this up for a while but it felt like an instant.

Sex

I had let myself get too eager at this point and didn’t let them work over my cock. Went straight to missionary with Peachy’s friend, I needed to see those huge tits bouncing up and down. For my second shot it was with Peachy in doggy, and watching her ample ass bounce almost had me nutting immediately. Watching her girlfriend suck Peachy's nipples from the front while I was pounding her from the back is a sight I will never forget.

Service and Vibes

Overall, they were both friendly, accommodating and kind, and they're extremely comfortable with each other. Before the sex, her friend lay back on the bed and me and Peachy were returning the favour and sucking her nipples together. It feels less like a transaction and more like you’ve been invited to join a lesbian couple. Pretty much everything I wanted from a threesome, I experienced with these two. Well worth it.