View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hokkaido aka Sky River @ Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray2003 View Post
Went to pay a visit yet based on the directions provided. I went from Pavilion which was a stone throw away.

After entering and some chit chat over a cup of tea with the manager, was led upstairs for viewing. I was there around 4:30pm and the girls filled the entire length of the viewing area. 5 viet, 4 Laos, 3 Indo and 3 Thai. I chose a viet while another guy viewing chose a Thai.

Was led into the room and started with a shower. My girl is called Tina from HCM, 30 yo. We spoke in Chinese. Then proceeded with cat bath. It wasn’t rushed. Bbbj was great.

Then capped me and she rode me, then side ways before finishing missionary. Spent the rest of the remaining time (45 mins total) chit chatting and exploring her body for tattoos.

Times up and we showered.

Damage: $248 + $50 tips.
Thanks for sharing, seems like they have some good selection now, will check it out when I’m in KL again. I like their Laos selection.