View Single Post
Old 28-01-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: What does 1s mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossnova View Post
Ohhhh, that makes sense. And after you cum, no more sex?

What if you don't cum? You can carry on? 😅
Some shops like Momo, Mango etc and most of the Nuru shops are 2s for 90min session. But some like Butterfly especially those that have raw option is 1s even for 90 min and need to top up 500B for 2nd shot. You can cum very easily during the Nuru session or when having raw sex, end up over in 5 min lol. So better check with the staff before selecting the girl.

Also, after you cum, the girl will not have sex with you anymore unless it is 2s. And the girl is supposed to spend the whole of the time with you providing other gfe services even after you finish your shots.