View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
The old hallo kitty massage shop pre-covid has been refurbished and changed name to Hallo Kitty Spa & Massage.

Nowadays massage shop like to add the word spa to the massage shop to sound more atas. The price of massage had also been revised and there are basically 4 types of package:

Type 1 - Massage with handjob in normal room 270k

Type 2 - Massage with handjob in VIP room with shower at 300k

Type 3 - Full sex package in normal room 550k

Type 4 - Full sex package in VIP room with shower at 600k

(I could not remember the duration for the above 4 packages, can anyone advise thanks) I went there but did not try the package as I had just finished my massage session at new home spa at golden gate hotel.

As you entered into the shop, you will be shown a mobile phone for the photos of the massage cewek.

Alternatively, if you are not there yet and wish to book for a later appointment time, you may book the cewek through whatsapp or mobile number.

In my opinion, cewek number 17, 77 & 100 look quite nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post

5. Then went to Halo Kitty Spa and Massage. Got parade to see. At that point of time only got 10 girls to choose from.

Hj package: 550k/600k(with shower)
Fj package: 820k/870k (with shower)

Overall price maybe a bit high. If want cheaper go to random MP and do fj with random girls for 500k++.
But for the convenience and wanna choose girl then hallo kitty is worth it. Not a time watcher place. So if u can pump longer, its more worth it.
Bro, the 550k and 600k package maybe is a FJ package not a HJ package because when I was there last month, i have confirmed with the counter staff of halo kitty.

Massage with handjob package is 270k and 300k(room with shower).

The price of (massage with handjob inclusive) at halo kitty is about the same as hotel golden gate at 285k.

Among those massage joints around dc mall area, halo kitty massage has one of the most good looking cewek..