Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
I was advised by some kind hearted bros here that raw is war. Some took effort to zap me. Some kindly offered me the advice that the more i do it, the higher chance i will get HIV/STD.

I appreciate these kind bros. Based on national data, getting killed in car accident is highly possible. Hence the more i drive, the more likely i will die driving. Even if i don’t drive, likely i will die as a pedestrian too. So i better stay at home and watch netflix plus xvideo.
This theory is flawed. One is a calculated risk and a must do activity (I.e. need to drive to work, delivery man etc), the other is just the small head taking over big head and unnecessary risk. U have control over whether u want to wear that condom or not.