Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 15
johan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Raw with MLs

This thread is coming to its 3rd year; it has been pretty well going for 23 months. Years ago, any mention of the 3-letter word gets threadstarter zapped no end, so times HAVE changed, for the better as members are now more mature. Hey, even SGGOVT has matured to accept 377A.

Chiongsters should know the pitfalls of raw action and if not they may be so lucky to get such fun and perhaps unlucky to get STD, it's all up to oneself, and others need not be their keepers as there's no reward doing so except that people know that zappers are envious.

Live and let live; and live and let die! It's none of anyone else's business.

Me? I got clapped b4 via BBBJ, not FJ. But like with covid, just isolate till fine and life went back to normal. Sex is what is permitted by participants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
I was advised by some kind hearted bros here that raw is war. Some took effort to zap me. Some kindly offered me the advice that the more i do it, the higher chance i will get HIV/STD.

I appreciate these kind bros. Based on national data, getting killed in car accident is highly possible. Hence the more i drive, the more likely i will die driving. Even if i don’t drive, likely i will die as a pedestrian too. So i better stay at home and watch netflix plus xvideo.