Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
End of the day, just enjoy while it last.... WL will put on a mask to entertain you and you will also put on a mask to entertain her back... this is what make the experience more real.... like what bro mention here, its very rare for a relationshio to work out and the feeling for both party is mutual. It does happen but maybe 2% chance.... you have a losing chance of l98% if you decide place your bet.... i know its a hard and painful decision to make, i wish you the best of luck
Yes. Always remember that Geylang was made for prostitution/sexual services ONLY. Even their face and body sometimes man-made and always wear make up so you wont know her true looks even. If you want a girlfriend or a companion try some dating apps (i have lots of friends having successful relationship here) or go on clubs, wear decent, get drunk and by 2 AM you can take home random women. Imagine paying thousands of $$$ just to end up getting blocked by WL and forgotten when she return home. It's also better the TS go Marina Bay or Orchard on a Sunday afternoon, find some burmese/filipina chio maids on day-off and there at least the chances differ by 50% and not getting fvcked by horny men.