View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 11
javiersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaviersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaviersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: India Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
I don't know what to say on you..
Haiz...
Spoilt my mood
Hey Bro ,

No need to spoil your mood , Look I was just trying to give you more closer idea regarding India in reality and not something formed due to misinformation through the media and Internet. I am very sorry if that has been the case.

FYI , we are still a very conservative country. We do not even have a thriving Prostitution scene in our country , infact flesh trade is criminalized in India

We do not have massage parlors like they are in Thailand or a big workforce of Girls providing pleasure to men or a Sex tourism heaven like the Philippines.

There is a huge problem of Rape due to this.

But But But if incase you are ready to pay good money and are going to some of the more westernized areas of our cities , then your chances of getting the ideal women to fuck are more.

As I told everything has to be done under-ground , there is no open prostitution in the Country and regular sex rackets are busted by the Police in the Media.