View Single Post
Old 27-11-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
1st camper. Support.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katespate View Post
Very nice story, support!
Very kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Keep it coming
Will do until I complete the story. Won't be saucy all the way though, I can't remember every detail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad1255 View Post
Hooked on your story! More please boss!
Jialat!! You make me feel bad la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyloser View Post
Very good story bro. Can't wait to read about you fucking Janice!
I can only remember the super good ones... will not share every session but the crucial ones to complete the story. This is not a sex story, but a memory of what transpired (as shared in the original thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Very good story. And I love your style of writing. Very enjoyable.
Thanks! I also dunno what style I have lol just penning down my thoughts.

Noted my "points" went up, not sure how to use it, but I know it's something I can return to others, do drop me a note if I missed you out. Still learning. Been lurking for a while.

Skies are dark, heading off to church soon.

---------------------------

Got home at 4am. During the time I was having "muffins", I promised Janice to join her in church the next day and pick her up at 7.

All these late nights is really not good for me. Dragged myself out of bed at 6.30 to freshen up and went over to pick Janice. Her husband went to handle some last minute emergency at work and was only two of us attending church. I saw Lindi and we just said hi and Janice just tugged at my sleeve to go into the sanctuary.

I was nodding during the sermon as I was really a bit exhausted. Suddenly I felt a hand on my arm.

J(anice): Hey.. you ok?

She whispered softly into my ears. I was groggy but can still feel that heat from her lips to my ears. That jolted me up a bit.

gog: Yeah, I am a bit tired.

J: Told you not to sleep so late lor.

gog: Shhh I want to hear the sermon.

With that, I began to frequent Janice's church and get to know her friends, we also were known as very good friends, everybody says it's amazing two opposite genders can be great of cliché and friends. This was with her husband's blessing. Everybody believed we could do no wrong, especially as brother and sisters in church. I believe that too, but I can't deny I do have desires.

>>>>>>>>>----------- Fast forward to Easter Sunday (trying to jump ahead as much as I can to get to the saucy parts) ----------<<<<<<<<<

Reached at 6.30. Ms Janice wants breakfast and I had to bring her, was feeling sian and tired, then I saw her come down in the green dress that she bought when we went for ribs earlier. Wow... eye candy. For her age, it's SEDAP...

J: Just in time right, nice or not I like this wear? Nice hor nice hor? Stop staring la!!!

gog: You don't wear anything sure more pretty

J: It's not my fault right that I'm pretty right?

Janice flung her hair behind her as she said that. Seriously, tease. I crossed over to her very closely, and for a moment she froze. I pulled her seatbelt across her and clipped it into the mechanism. She went quiet, not sure if I saw some blushing on her face. There's a weird awkward silence.

I just drove her to breakfast at Sloane Court (defunct). A quaint place, with not much crowd in the mornings. Was nice to have a good ambience for breakfast. She just sat down as I pulled the chair for her and we ordered the breakfast.

She seemed happy. She actually like kids a lot, that's why she chose to teach sunday school, this morning was like any sunday, surrounded by children later and she's looking forward to it.