Thread: Korat, Thailand
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2010, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future
Korat, Thailand

Quote:
If you r working in the big "S" company and being posted to Korat for overseas work trip. Pls GO

2 months ago, I was posted to Korat for my overseas work trip.

We visited their local discos and found the local girls to be very easy, or can say they throw themselves as us when they see that we are not locals ( foreigners). One of them pretended to be drunk and took me as her friend, hug and kiss me away. And in the end, we ended up in bed.

She even requested for my number after our bed session. As I was pretty bored thinking it will be a month long work trip there, so I gave her my mobile number and she automatically gave me hers. She was pretty and slim, although she did not speak good english, she offered free "F" session.

The next couple of week, I called her and she was always available so I just called her joined me and my friends for drinks at the disco, and she happily joined me and my friends, and in the end of the night, we ended up in bed because we initiated the move. She was always available when I called her out. She treated me like a king I should say, gentle and gave me the girlfriend effect.

Coming back to Singapore, I called her and msn-ed her.. and she will always email me that she miss me, and send her concerns for me.

Actually I was not the only one who hooked on to their local girls and have affairs with them, all my guy friends got their hook on to different girls too.

I told my friends about this matter, and she just told me that the Korat girls were just desperate and use their body to seduce the men to make them fall in love with them, so that they can marry into Singapore and be Singapore PR.

Thinking back, I think what my friend said is quite true. Why would the girls throw themselves at men and offer free "F" services as and when we have the urge, kept us accompany and made us happy? Because they believe they are able to us fell for them and marry them...

Not too sure the girl who accompanied in the past 1 month had offered herself to how many hundreds of men, waiting for the right opportunity to marry to a foreign country and lead a better life.

Guys, if you have the chance to visit Korat for holiday or work purposes, can go to their disco and you will be surprise how open and easy their local girls are.. that you can get free "F" sessions from them, without paying a single cent... They are really super easily hook without much effort, in fact they really threw themselves at my friends and me.. (Unlike Singapore girls who need to take at least some effort to hook onto them..but SG girls are not so easy and open than Korat girls I can say for sure!)

By the way, the girl whom I played with is called "FON".. a rather pretty and slim girl with pretty good skills.. can try her if you like.. since she is free of charge and always response to my requests., maybe she also enjoy being "F".

Don't envy me and my friends because our company sent us to Korat about twice a year.. We are certainly looking forward to our next work trip to Korat.. or should I say sex adventures in Korat! Do let your guy friends know if they happen to work with the big "S_" company which always sent their staff to such overseas work trips in 3rd world countries pretty often in a year.. how nice of my company to indulge its staff in guys' privileges.. Our company only send all guys staff over .... and know what whenever our company made known to us about having overseas work trips in Korat a few months in advance, almost all the guys volunteered themselves to go..( Coz its more for play/enjoyment/cheap thrills than to work)

Hope no ladies is reading this article, because if they do, they will know what their boyfriends and husbands are doing when they are in Korat.

I guess if anyone or your friends works in this big "S_' company, you should know what I am talking about..
Anybody been to Korat before?
I saw the above here