Thread: Korat, Thailand
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Korat, Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf1977 View Post
snakechew, try to visit bar nana ( got a merlion outside the club) .. that is a happening girls, many sexy girls to hook up to, actually they will just swarm to you letting you touch anywhere you want if they know you are foreigner.

Enjoy your trip! And have tons of fun bonking different girls every day and night.. Their FJ and BBBJ are one of the best I ever experienced.
you must run a tourist business in Korat!

Every place in the world , the oldest profession can be found (even in Brunei!). Be it short term or long term angling . there are women out there available to satisfy your needs.

Congrats on you lining the stars and the moon to find Fon. And great advise for those posted there. While I dont disagree with you on your adventures , given the chances I encounter in Korat , i rather go for places with more options.

So after this merlion nana bar , where do you go if its dead for the night? Are there a few hundred bars or MP awaiting for you?

PS and please dont give out people's number on the WWW. If she did the same to you and have thousand of thai guys call you , how would you feel?