View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcummer View Post
Yes - all true like what some bros mentioned here too but I think most of you did not get my message correctly or maybe my england is bad:

I meant that the lady cannot get arrested based on neighbor's suspicions alone which is how the initial post got started. Yes, if AV or ICA is already coming after someone without any neighbor's complaints, then she is done for.

And if you are caught in there unluckily, then yes, tell the truth and co-operate please !!!

Reminds me of the old MP days some years back - where customers must register their name and IC and we always advice bros here to put their real IC and not lie.

If AV comes in and checks the register and calls out you and the correct IC, you just give your statement and go. If you are called out with a fake IC in the register, you can be charged.

Look, I know the game and I am not sending a wrong message but correcting that someone cannot be charged with just a neighbor's complaint.
Thanks all bros for sharing, in summary if kena (worst case) in whichever form, just cooperate w AV and move on. The MP registration, don't use fake info is a good reminder to newbies. Let's enjoy the influx.