View Single Post
Old 13-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!
Re: My Innocent girls

Jaslyn: gege want lynlyn do what today?
Me: lynlyn give me a good shower and massage. Im so tired today after meeting.
Jaslyn: okie.
We had a shower together where I just stand there and fondle Jaslyn breast while she cleans me up..somehow like my dick very dirty she keeps cleaning that part.
After the shower I dried her with towel outside the washroom and carried her to bed.
Jaslyn: wa..so muscle can carry me!
Me: princess got to cherish and look after.
Jaslyn: only you treat me like princess.
Me: i’ll make you princess from heaven. Let u see rainbow.
Jaslyn: you’re talking more openly to me now. I like. Heeeeee
We had a good one again that night.. and the usual me where I hug her while I sleep while I fondle her breast. She fall asleep very quickly and her face let out a light smile while she sleeps. The expression is like she is comfortable and secure.
I slide down a little, lick and squeeze her breast for about 5 minutes before I fall asleep.
We woke up at 6am I I drove her back to her house to get ready for work. Was super tiring to wake up so early. The good thing is we are very clean and all we need is to change to a new set of clothes.
Im so satisfied with lynlyn. She’s not a dead fish during sex and u notice she put in a lot of effort to satisfy me. Her hands and mouth or breast is always on certain part of me at all times. Why didn’t I pay more attention to her before! She’s truly, truly a gem.
The only only down part is her looks. I mentioned before she’s a 4/10 for looks and 7/10 for body. Right now, thinking back..i may give her a 5.5 after she put on make up. Marginally 6 with make up..but I think 5.5 would be a good gauge.

- Next day at work –
Received a text from Ryan:
Ryan: bro..Jaslyn got tell u about me and her?
Me: no bro.
Ryan: ohh..she never contact me 1 week liao
Me: I think busy ba. She never tell me.
Ryan: she got any changes?
Me: no ba. She resign liao. going back Malaysia soon.
Ryan: huh? Why resign? What happen?
Me: dunno bro. but don’t contact her liao ba. Give her a break don’t disturb her.

Whatsapp from Jaslyn:
Jaslyn: gege u tell Ryan I resign?
Me: ya he whatsapp me.
Jaslyn: he keep spamming calls on me now. U got tell him anything else?
Me: I tell him not to disturb u. if he still keep calling u u let me know I go fk him.
Jaslyn: I block him liao loh.
Me: ok lyn.

Whatsapp from Ryan:
Ryan: wa bro she block me leh
Me: eh bro I say don’t contact her liao ley? Now work hours leh. I don’t want her work to be affected. If she don’t want to be with u den u don’t keep message her liao loh. She ask u to be her bf is u choose not what. Den now u keep find me tell me this and that. Bro come on ley.
Ryan: sorry bro.

I don’t know why I got a bit pissed with Ryan and noticed how I reply his text. In a way Jaslyn is more important than him now.

Send a whatsapp to Jaslyn:
Me: Lyn
Jaslyn: Gege
Me: I don’t know how to tell u. but I want u to stop contacting ryan and his dad from now on. If you still want to contact with me, stop contacting them. And other guys. From now on.
Jaslyn: hehe. I become important to you now?
Me: so ok or not ok?
Jaslyn: I told u before whatever u say I’ll do. I’ll listen to you. Everything.
Me: good girl.. I just don’t want them to disturb u. I don’t want them to make use of you.
Jaslyn: So all my time is yours and u get to do more with me?
Me: naughty girl. U really don’t regret?
Jaslyn: I sleep very peacefully and sleep well when you’re around with me. I love doing with u so much. I don’t regret anything.
Me: ok..work first ok..text u tonight.
Jaslyn: -sents a heart shape-