View Single Post
Old 27-10-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Not sure if anyone was at ikea tampines on Sunday. There was this short hair milf (look like thai or at least mixed blood) estimate late 40s to early 50s, but still maintained well figure, wearing a black sleeveless tank top, with no bra. She had a tattoo of a sun or something similarly shaped at her back. Initially i could not believe my eyes, i couldnt really believe my eyes, and becos i was with the CO, i couldnt just walk around and follow her. There was one occasion when she was selecting plate or bowl just infront of me and i spotted the shape of the nipples thru the cloth. Guess she thought that by wearing dark colour it would be difficult to spot.

On a side note, i would have gone for her, even at her age, i just have a thing for milf hahaha.