View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
To live in Thailand, don't need to throw IC right?

Can just register yourself as Digital Nomad right? Or no? Please pardon me, as I am not familiar with all this.
Yeah a bro already replied this, get a retirement visa if you are over 55 if not no choice do a visa run in/ out, was in Chiang Mai 2 weeks back and one of the cousins of my gal married to a Malaysian which he registered his marriage to the Thai office, was given a 3 MTHS visa everytime he enters Thailand by land border because he only drives in, Thai system is not straight forward and it changes everytime.

To correct someone who thinks I'm against marrying a Thai, nope, this thread is about marrying a Thai WL working in registered houses, so far it's to enlighten TS that the girl will not able to enter SG again, I have a fair share of friends wanting to do that but in the end they give up as they themselves know that they won't be able to commit to stay in Thai with the girl.