View Single Post
Old 15-02-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

This is the xmm that cured my ED!

XMM B
I started hunting shortly after, and chance upon B, a tall just turned 18 , sg chinese girl. She was providing paid dates at $50/hr and socks selling. I decided to message her to ask if she would be ok with 20mins of light touching for $100 instead of having to go through with all the troubles of dolling up, meeting at a location and then having to spend 2 whole hours for just the same amount, to my surprise she agreed!

I drove over to her place at midnight and messaged her, she came down to my car shortly. B was tall and had nice big doe eyes, and freckles across her cheeks, she wore an old school shirt with fbts which really accentuated her long legs. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and she had big round glasses on. She looked exactly like one of my nieces. I was licking my lips as i imagined what I'll do to this young lamb.

We drove to the MCSP and crawled to the back seat, i pulled her towards me and started off slow, placing my hands on her tummy and moving them to other "safe" zones around her body. I slowly and deliberately brush my hands past her breast during our session just to see her reaction. There was none. This time pushing my luck further, I cupped my hands around her breast and moved them slowly, still no resistance, just light moans, that's when I knew i hit the jackpot of a fun night!

I was getting very excited at the prospect of my new prey now as my heart slowly increased in pace, I started rubbing her soft pussy through her her fbts at first, and slowly worked my fingers into the leg opening of her shorts and into her panties. Her pussy was just a wet mess by the time my fingers met her clit and she was very responsive with loud moans, but then every time i tried putting a finger into her , she would stop me saying it hurts.
Rubbing her clit with one finger, and placing another near the opening of her vagina, I could feel the unnoticeable and subtle squirts of her love juices with every pulse of her body.

"We really need to get these shorts off because you're drenching them "
she smiled and replied " I didn't know "light touching" included this as well" , as she took afew quick look around the carpark before obediently removing her shorts. With a bit of difficulty, I got on my knees of my car's floormat and started licking her pussy. My tongue explored every area of her, as her body jerked , her toes gripped the sheets of my backseat covers and the taste of her sweet young pussy, her juice, and exploring her little flower with my tongue brought back memories of a distant past.

She spread her legs and pushed my head further in, as I grabbed her butt with both my hands and pressed them towards my face. She started to orgasm, her whole body was convulsing.

"Im tired .." She said in a cute voice while looking down at me with her half-opened eyes.

I drove her back and we agreed to again on the same day and time, next week. When we reached her blk, i took out my wallet and started handing her $10 and $50 notes, one after the other. When we got to $180 , her eyes widened while she waved her hands telling me that it's too much! haha silly xmm!

WE agreed to meet at the same day and time next week. Throughout the wait, she would send me messages and initiate small talks on our messaging app, she never missed a reply whenever i messaged, and sometimes when i reply curtly because i was busy , she'll always ask whats wrong.. I know she wasn't after money, cause she never once brought it up, and I was starting to suspect that she may be attracted to me, but i had absolutely no idea why
a xmm would like a fat uncle for, but the girlfriend feeling was very high.

XMM B day 2 in next update!

Last edited by TheSpyingPerv; 15-02-2023 at 08:37 PM.