View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Look like we got a lot of Bro here prefer room as I just finished business with Man Ni and she received a number of calls asking her does she include room ?

Anyway, I will never called FL include room one as I think it's really not hygiene and no privacy at all.

I did make an appointment with Man Ni yesterday and below is my simple FR :

Look : 6/10 ( If u looked at the picture, it's a bit disappointed so I asked her to make up next time )
Figure : 9/10 ( Slim and nice, the type like model )
Bathing - 9/10 ( Most of the FLs just washed your dick but this girl did it quite thoroughly and also help me to squeeze my black head out on my back )
Catbath _ 9/10 ( Excellent job, she was a masseuse back home so she know how to arouse your brother in no time )
BBBJ - 9/10 ( Any position that u like her to do )
Painting - No, I request a 69 and she obeyed me but asked me not to lick her pussy which I had already fingered until wet wet and wet )
FJ : 7/10 ( She really cum a lot and she really wanted a lot from u but just too bad, I am not able to cum even at the very end )
GFE : 10/10 ( Very chat able as we have the same interest and both of us are from the same dialect............... )
RTF : Yes due to not much choices nowadays.................