View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 11
javiersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaviersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaviersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: India Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
well i dont totally agree with u there ..tehre are lost of documentary abt indian prostitute ghettos eg born into brothels and prostitues of god...watch them and the girls are very unsavory...much the same as bangladeshi brothel areas, they are very unsavory even if its cheap...for the pretty ones ie look like bollywood stars then compete with indian usd millionaires
I think you are talking about the following types.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamathipura

Now this brothel is 30 minutes away from my place and let me tell you that normal people like me are sh*t scared to frequent this place even for just watching. The Women their are low class , uneducated, talk crap language, eat dirty beetle pan and spit it all the time , dirty dirty women. The type of women that you would fear looking in their eyes.

You would find such ghettoized brothels everywhere , do u know what sort of people frequent these places ? The usual truck drivers , servants , peons , gardeners , cobblers , sweepers , mostly lower strata and rowdy elements of the society.

You cannot compare this scene with the one in Thailand or Philippines. We have no royal massage parlors here or dance bars or strip clubs.

The Indian prostitution scene is mostly a case of forced prostitution and most sex workers being the women from ghetto. These are not the type of women any normal Indian man would want to have sex with , leave alone somebody flying all the way from Singapore.