View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by teli69 View Post
Went down to parklane after a bro here shared XQ ctc but didn't manage to get her as her door was closed but manage to catch a glimpse of the lady beside XQ unit.looks not bad but she closed her door after seeing me walk up and down outside.went up to lvl 5 and saw the Mongolia girl but her price she quote so high!was quote 200 for fj and 150 for bj( with condom) very turn off for me! But her looks is quite chio to be honest! The lady beside her unit told me her name is ice but some bro here mention otherwise! Guess they don't give their real name to customers! Went down to lvl 4 and went into a shop with 2 vietnamese one looks so old and the other slightly better looking and with nice body but was quoted high price also! End up they saw me not willing to engage their service they usher me out from the side door.i guess they think I'm a police doing so check!Will try to go again some other day to try XQ or the Mongolia if the price is right! If I don't remember wrongly lvl 4 corner shop offers raw if the price if right....any bros interested can give it a try!
This "Mongolia" girl told me her name is Cindy but it was a few months back, no idea if there's any change. Back then she quoted me $250 for massage and fj with bbbj, I just walked off after hearing it.