View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My boring story...

So apparently my next client was for 3 hours, 3 shots at 9pm. I guess that would be my last client of the day, seeing as it would extend till midnight.

I went to get a quick bite at 7-11 again.

In between, John had thanked me over WhatsApp and reminded me not to tell April about his infidelity. I didn't really respond to that, but at least I had that over him. He could tell Mike about what I was doing too, but I trusted that he wouldn't.

I was getting a little horny though, considering I didn't really have much satisfying sex.

The next client arrived slightly late.

He was a young-looking guy, dressed in office attire. I greeted him at the door in my black nightgown with my cleavage showing. I swear his eyes nearly popped out when he saw me. He quickly passed me the cash.

C: You look just like a JAV actress.

Me: Oh?

C: Sofia Takigawa. One of my favorites.

Me: I have no idea who that is.

We sat down on the bed and he took out his phone and googled her. I squinted at the tiny screen. Ok maybe there was some resemblance. Except her eyes and boobs were bigger. And she looked more exotic.

We chatted for a while longer before I brought him to shower.

He was 25, just started work in a foreign bank as a client manager or something.

He looked rather frail and skinny though, I wondered if his cock would follow his body size.

I removed my clothes and started to strip him. As I got down to his belt and pants, I sensed a disturbance down below.

As in lowered his pants and briefs, his erection sprung out and smacked me in the face.

It was the largest cock I had ever seen. I gulped. It was the size and length of my forearm. It was so huge that I was already getting wet just looking at it.

I wanked him gently, super tempted to pop it in my mouth. I estimated it was at least 8-9 inches long. This guy would tear me apart if he fucked me hard.

I took him by the dick to the shower. In my mind I was wondering which condom might fit him. All those that I bought seemed tiny. Oh well, at the most I'd give him his three shots by hand or mouth.

I soaped him up nicely in the shower. His monster cock was throbbing. He caressed my breasts, gently tweaking my nipples. He certainly knew what he was doing. He tried to kiss me, but I didn't allow it. That was something a little too personal for me I guess.

Once clean, we headed to the bed. I went over to my condom stash. Nothing seemed to fit.

C: Don't worry. I've got condoms.

He went to his bag and took out a box. I almost burst out laughing. There was a picture of an elephant on it and it was called Big Boy XXL.

B: Are you going to blow me bareback or?

I was honestly salivating already. I took the condom from him and pushed him onto the bed, attacking his bare anaconda with my mouth. I guess he was a little surprised. All the while I always enjoyed cocks that filled my mouth nicely. This one was ripping my mouth apart. I tried to deepthroat him, but all I got was like one-third cock before I started to gag. Even wrapping my lips around the head was a little tough. I was sure he wasn't Chinese, or even Asian. He lay back and closed his eyes. Soft moans escaped his lips as I teased certain spots with my mouth and tongue. He knew the power of his cock so he didn't try to force my head down.

I decided to be on top, so I could control the depth. I capped him with his aptly named condom. It was black, probably for blacks.

I lowered myself gingerly into it. Three quarters in and it hit my cervix. How was I gonna ride him?

I think he sensed it so he grabbed my waist and thrust into me. I had never been fucked that way. In this position, usually I was in control. But it felt so good being impaled on his cock.

B: You're so fucking tight.

Me: You're so fucking big.

I probably needed practice saying that phrase, especially with those less than ideal cocks. But this was for real.

I felt him pulsating. He pulled me off. He came. I looked into the condom. He came a lot. I was seriously impressed.

He was still hard, and there was cum on his dickhead. I decided to be naughty and suck him. His eyes widened as I wrapped my lips around it and twirled my tongue around while massaging his balls. I think he wasn't expecting it and he shot again after a few minutes of my teasing tongue, before going soft. I swallowed and wiped my mouth.

Me: Don't worry. I'm not counting that as a shot.

B: I need to rest.

Me: Sure.

I lay on his stomach and played with his cock, teasing it with my mouth and fingers. He was hard in no time.

B: I'm not ready.

I pointed at his dick.

Me: He is.

I capped him and rode him again, thoroughly enjoying his massive cock stretching my insides. It was indeed a good workout. I think he was trying to control himself, but a few minutes of me riding made him cum again. I guess I was really too tight for him.

Me: Don't worry. I'm not counting that as a shot.

He looked a little afraid. Perhaps he was very used to dead fish or partners who wanted to get it over and done with quickly due to his massive size. But I was different. His cock was great and I wanted to enjoy it, even though I knew I would regret it in the morning.

I let him take more control for the next few rounds, with me on my back, doggy style, flat on my stomach, and even standing up.

All in all, he probably had 6-7 shots in 3 hours. He seemed really pleased. I too was extremely pleased. It's not every day that you encounter such a glorious cock and get to use it. For him, he was probably glad that there was someone willing to take his massive cock. Only he had to pay for it.

I took another shower after he left and transferred Dan his fee.

He texted me back almost immediately.

D: You're done for the day. Same thing tomorrow. I've actually booked the room the entire week.

Me: You did? Oh ok..

D: You can stay there if you want. But I guess you have to get home?

Me: You should have told me earlier. I could have drove here.

D: Oops. I'll come pick you and send you back.

Me: Ok. Let me know when you're near.