View Single Post
Old 19-02-2010, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Thanks to all bros giving their 2 satangs worth of opinions & experiences. Which goes to confirm what I knew all along that it all depends on the bank manager of the branch. I asked a few Thai friends too and they tell me the same unless u cash king and deposit Bht1,000,000. The Bht 1 million is also one of the criteria if you want to start your own Thai registered company. Either cash or a Thai property worth at least that amount + a few hundred thousand bahts in case of course. Getting a work permit & registering a Thai company there are plenty of sites (not SBF) that have on going forum discussions on this.

Thanks also Bro Mudpie & Blue Dragon for the heads up on K Bank... I also did some comparison and found them the most favorable to open an a/c without much hassle. Will check them out my next trip.

PS where is Udon Thani ah? Izzit also 2hr+ from Bangkok too?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"