Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 11
Froster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bali Delight

Went to Bali recently, I would say not much activities besides Kuta and some parts of Denpasar. Informations are also limited. So I share with you what I have done in Bali.

Went over to 2 massage, one in Kuta the other in Denpasar.

In Kuta I took a cab, it was a mistake actually, as I know that the cab driver will get some commission out of it. Dropped just outside a massage shop named Body Burgar. So this is the stats. Entrance charges 400k, paid upfront and walk towards the tank and I took a girl. Her name is Esmail. Room was upstairs, dim light with shower attached to it. Lie down and started to massage. She is a very nice lady, average looking with good body. Her english is good as she reads lots during her spare time. Massage wise is also above the average with finger pressing, oil massage. After massage ended, she popped the GQ and asked for 300k, she did petik mangga and a HJ. Was really sensual and nice, no time watcher.

Name : Body Burgar
Name of girl : Esmail
Body : 7/10 (C cup boobs but no naked)
Massage : 6/10
Hj + Petik Mangga : 7/10
Total time : 60mins
Total damage : 700k
RtM : Maybe if I'm around there.

The next day, at night went to onasis spa, the whole building belongs to one spa. Once entered, the receptionist will take you to the back of the building where the mamasan is. there is only one combo.

Combo:
Food/Drinks
Shower
Oil Massage
B2B Sliding massage
Petik mangga
Penis Massage
Blow Job
Execution (AKA FJ)
Total amount : 1500k

That is the combo, have to take the whole set. It is 90Mins. It is really expensive so I went out. As I was going out, I manage to take a look at the girls, I would give them at leave a 7/10 and above. Rooms are really big, clean and spacious with attached toilet, unfortunately was turn off from the price.

After leaving Onasis, I went to refrezz in Denpasar, got into a taxi and told taxi driver to wait once I arrive. It is also a whole building concept but at a more cheaper rate. Once in, I saw the menu,

Yup, I took some pictures of it.

Out of all the packages, I took the spyder massage. Can't remember the girl name but was given a book to choose the girl. Once done, waited for the girl to arrive. Soon after she arrived, was brought upstairs for the massage. Room was spacious but looks old with not so clean bedsheet. We stripped naked and she showered me in the jacuzzi. After shower, dried up and lie on the bed. Massage only lasted 10mins (I'm not there for the massage hehe) Soon it turns out to be erotic massage, slowly playing with my balls, ass crack with one hand the other on my shoulder while she kissing my neck slowly, after a while, I was on all four and she did a petik mangga for me while caressing my whole body. Body position change to right side where she also play with me slowly with her hands. It's really a new experience to me, rubbing, sucking, touching. Ohh!! It feels really good. then finally on my front where she will fake a missionary position, lie down on me with her hands on my dick and with the up down position, I shot my load on her stomach.

A really interesting and erotic experience. Left with a smile on my face.