View Single Post
Old 13-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Anyone in Hatyai now

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000
I still keep in touch with a few of the oldtimers. I seldom come here these days. Still cheong once in a while though it is very different feeling now.

I guess it is hard for a man to be totally out of it. Phuket still remain my fav place though.
Dear Bro Ed Koh,

Just like you, I am semi-retired from the Haadyai scene ........ Used to cheong there very regularly about 20+ years ago .... Nowadays. seldom go there ..... The last trip was about 2 months ago where I met Bro TV ..... Didn't book any gals for overnight ..... Very sian to take care of gals for 24-hours .... Some of them got 'attitude problem' ...... Only went for one soapy massage at Pink Lady ...... And spent 6,000+ baht buying shirts.... Believe it or not !!!!

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!