View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Thread for Good bonks FR in Dome 2

Tried the below FL

http://www.impmm26.com

FL name - Rou Rou (aka Bai Bai in new venue)
Age - 23 years young (looks her age)
Origin - Zhijiang, PRC
Height - 1.6 m
Built - slim, smooth & fair complexion
Tits - Surgically augmented to B with dark pink nips (well done boob job as they are not hard but firm and supple)
Venue - Room is acceptable with attached shower cubicle and lighting not dark.

Looks - She is definitely a SYT. The variation between in person and the pic above is only 10-15%. The pic has more makeup. I am sure u will not reject if u are a SYT lover. She looks like my neighbour daughter.

Pre shower routine - 7.5/10; she was game to role play with me like having a tryst with my neighbour young daughter. I lifted her baggy t shirt to suck her tits and caress her cunt thru her panty.

Shower action - N/A; I showered myself

Cat bath - 7/10; passable. Can’t expect much from a $150 per pop FL. Even a $300 FL won’t perform like a GL150 WL. Her SYT looks helped a lot to turn me on though.

BBBj - 7.5/10; deep throated in sensual fashion

French Kiss - 8/10; deep and passionate, shiok!

AR - N/A

FJ - 8.0/10; tight pussy and very accommodating to my requests.

Attitude - 8.0/10 Great!

RTF - Yes for sure. Already did a couple of times. She will be RTC in two months’ time.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 11-09-2022 at 02:36 AM.