Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wiseguy97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Sounds like a very sexy encounter but also looks like a fake review. New user as well
Nope, it's actually pretty accurate. Went down to book candice ($300) and had a similar encounter as well. Candice warned me before going up that she is sharing a room with 3 other ladies and that I would have to do the deed in front of everyone 🤨. So if you'd like some privacy and have some alone time with one of them, i would suggest against this. However, it turned out to be a pleasant surprise. As candice was showering, hanabi and her sister (who looked almost exactly like her) talked to me while shania was sleeping. Both were post ops. Hanabi kept eyeing me and she gently caressed my dick as we were talking. She then said I looked delicious, like a candy, so I was like "you could have a taste if you want". So she asked me to move to the middle of the bed before she proceeded to blow me while her sister was licking my nipple.
Then candice came out of the shower. Ngl this is my first encounter with ladyboys(post op and preop) so I was more excited to see a hot lady with a dick. I asked to see candice's dick with the intention to suck it, but eh it didn't look aesthetically pleasing imo, maybe because it was flaccid and uncircumcised. But candice joined in the action, blowing me while the sisters were licking my nipples and goddamn, it was the most amazing sexperience i had. Having them take turns to blow me made me feel like a king. And they were all amazing kissers too. Not long after, hanabi capped me and proceeded to ride me. Unfortunately I came pretty quick and wanted to get out of there quick. Although the price for candice was quite expensive and considering she didn't do much, $300 for an awesome 4some was a no brainer. Hanabi was really into me and they asked me to fk her again but I was kinda turned off after cumming once. Regretted that offer a few hrs later when I was horny and the girls were all I fantasized about.
All in all, a really interesting experience but ymmv. I'm a young guy that's considered pretty good looking to some girls, and they made it obvious there was a physical attraction. They said they might be extending their stay here, if not they should be leaving by today.