View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The Bugis shop is opened by Liverpool itself. Queensway has some shops that are opened by Liverpool and Weston. They have a different range of stuff from Bugis. Many Hello Kitty Liverpool stuff. Plus more Liverpool house brand t shirts. The Liverpool office chair is amazing

Unlikely to get enbloc. Why will the shop owners want to enbloc this place? Whatever they paid for their shop in the 1976, they have made back their money many times. It's still crowded enough on level 1. Food options are ok if you like laksa Badminton/tennis players still go there to buy their gear and restring their racquets.

I don't see it turning into a Far East Plaza or Orchard Towers though. The massage shops will not be that many and the range of services is likely to be limited. The last I saw, both Thai milfs are not my type.

Most shop owners not doing well like Weston, largest soccer shop in the mall, and also my tennis racket shop for 15 years is struggling. Weston sells more online like many sports distributors and soccer, the most popular sport in Singapore; is dead because of the government’s inability to manage Covid. Tennis shops struggle to find staff/next generation willing to string rackets for 15-20 SGD per piece. Today you will see safety lock shops, Levis’, music tuition, water bottle shops, etc.. because sports shop owners sold or tent and left. This place is too small and too old for a diversified mall.

Eventually the condo owners will decide as they control majority of the votre in an enbloc vote