View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

From my perspective, there is no peeping or accidental……When we dress, we know what we are doing and how much we should expose

For example
In office, always fully buttoned with suit and pants/ long skirt, no cleavage. You don’t want your subordinates to see anything whenever you are coaching them etc…

After work, if you are meeting some old friends, you may loosen a bit (unbutton 1 button) and dump your jacket in the car etc…

If I am out for ladies night, we will be a bit naughty…Wearing more low cut, body hugging, shorter skirt etc…..

Going DND alone and with spouse also different.

Just my personal perspective. If a women don’t want to let you see anything, you won’t. But ironically, life is strange. Sometimes my BFF is pissed because some old, ugly dude keep staring at her cleavage. But she is happy when some handsome dude do it openly…aiyo! Bias right but who don’t like pretty women and charming men?

I told her to chill because men look at us because we are attractive. If they don’t look at us, then we worry. Just some eye candy for them, not as if we are doing anything with them…