Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
chances are, many other ppl.alrrady rawed tgese ml
Haha true, for the king spa 1 i was rather worried but gave in to my hot headed age at that time.

But for the little saigon 1, i knew it because i had the connections to know that she wasnt lying and the fact she gave maximum till bbbj. Dont ask what connection but again is up to individual to speculate.

Did my full body checkup last sept and all is good. The last time i raw a ML was like 5 or 6 years ago.

But the very last time to raw ordinary girls was probably 4 years ago when i stepped into the dating scene actively after my breakup.

Again, 1x malaysian girl and 1x vietnamese girl working in sg as sales for jewellery.

Recently saw the vietnamese girl again in public, got back in contact and had the opportunity to up her again after some hanging out. Petite girl, speaks good mandarin and english, but bloody D cuppers that were soft and sensitive. Passionate kissing in the car led to rubbing of breast and fondling of nipples in the carpark and turning her on. Requested to head into a hotel for sex and she agreed. Only thing she wanted, alcohol, but sadly at 11pm no more sales of alcohol so only 1 coke was given in return.

Must say this viet girl was actually given the opportunity to work in the massage line at first, but she chose the sales line to stay longer and legally in SG, smart decision. But again, can tell that her sexual desire was still strong cos of her young age, 25, and constantly wanted deep thrust. All in all, a good session with her but it was kinda a once off after 4 years of no contact, and i guess no more contact in the future too haha.