View Single Post
Old 14-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Chio sch teachers

Jus now was walking outside and saw this supposedly teacher walking wif a plump RJC female student, she carrying umbrella against the hot sunshine.. the teacher was wearing this silver-grey silky dress and she had long hair and lipstick red lips and nice smile... as i bypassed her , i heard her asking the student "u staying at blk d rite?" so i guess she mus be a teacher... first moment i set my eyes on this smiling teacher i realli wan to up her liao.. and she was also looking at me.. cos we were by a roadside pathway, nobody else.... the student noticed i was staring the teacher.. and the teacher also smile smile at me.. hehe.. realli one hot babe to up... hope to meet her again soon..