View Single Post
Old 15-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettyworms View Post
yo qtss mates~~ was in wont tell u =p

she is none other than...................... ms................................

wont expose her =p

btw i went back to our school recently and realised theres really alot alot more SYT

got a few i think i can name

ms koh - PE teacher firm tits around c cup

got 1 very fierce chinese teacher saw her holding her class back for detention but really very chio one. face and figure and assets.

btw theres 1 teacher whom i would like to condem here which is none other then MR TOH AH TEE

im dead sure u guys know who he is

he is 1 of the oldest math teacher who have retired last year and when he was teaching my class he used to hold us back for detention almost everyday like 3/5 of the week

he also very hao lian say what got 35 years + of teaching experience =_=
QTSS?

My bro is studying there now.

There are quite a number of nice female teachers there...if you go see the school website.

I know which Ms Koh PE teacher you are talking about.

P.S:I went to the school for the Meet The Parents Session before.