View Single Post
Old 26-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
This is true, but that's like what i said before about types of guys who go to thai, viet etc.
This is a general statement as always exceptions, but if a guy is successful at home ie earn 100-150k, he not likely to go open business in thai/viet, as its BIG risk and even if successful maybe earn <100k, usually its about 50k, but so much stress and headache.
The most common is open small business with local wife earn 1k month which provides adequate life esp if they 50yrs+
Unless you are MNC potential employ 1000+ locals have big capital, you just dont have political clout to do well. Lotteria took 10-12yrs to break even in vietnam.
Thats why i said the idea of set up some kind of business/cultural club amongst guys living there sound good but often the guys there are get rich quick types esp if they young. I have guys no experience in local market, no capital, no IDEAS, but want to start club to brainstorm for a startup.
They cant even see that they don't bring anything to table, if others have ideas, capital, local connection why need him.
Some how i not fully agree on this..
It also depends on the demand in the market and also the structure of the local market.
if you compare SG market and Thai market, its totally different.
What may work in SG may not work in Thai and vice versus. Both sides need to improvise to suit the individual market demands.
Just one example and is myself, not to boast. but my used sport shoes are doing very well here.. 1 full month is about 600-800k per month. If i have balance stocks not taken in the local market, i will resale it to Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia and re-export it again.
In thai, there are many night markets in daily basis in many parts of the different districts. so those vendors need to get regular stocks from myself for them to sell in various night markets. i also have own staffs act as vendors and go sell it and they earn by commission per pair basis..

I'M CIM KING