Old 02-01-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h44 - Sabaidee

Recently went back to this house to look see.
Saw like 5 girls on the sofa around 3pm on a weekday and was considering but just nice saw g58 walking back to sofa and immediately picked her.

Looks: Imo 8/10 quite pretty and fair.
Body: 7/10. Main reason is because boobs not big enough for me. Other than that she didnt have a tummy and butt also not bad..

Catbath: Sop nothing special.
One thing is when i reach home and changed, realised i still got lipstick marks on my chest hahaha, didnt scrub clean enough. No issue for a single man but those with partners you might want to take note.

CBJ: Licked inner thigh, balls and shaft, teased me by slapping her own lips and chin with my dick before caps on for cbj. Got speed variation and sound effect which is nice.

FJ: Quite cheeky girl, 1st shot she pin me down and rode all the way till i pop.
Quick rinse and laid down together to chit chat.
All the while she kept making sure my dick stayed hard, kept stroking.
Second round started with same catbath and cbj. I took over the foreplay and played with her body till im satisfied with her moans before caps on and entered.
Doggy for 10mins till finish and just nice buzzer rang.
GFE: If you can speak thai confirm better but she still took initiative to chit chat even though her english not good.

All in all, not too bad for $120 since its my first time picking her.