View Single Post
Old 22-11-2023, 08:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Herpes

was a blood or swab test done to confirm you have it?

anyway, see if this make you feel better

1. it is not the end of the world.

2. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) , about one in eight persons ages 14-49 in the United States has genital HSV-2

3. WHO - An estimated 3.7 billion people under age 50 (67%) globally have herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) infection, the main cause of oral herpes.

4. WHO - About half a billion people (15–49) worldwide are living with herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) infection, the main cause of genital herpes.

so you are just part of the more than 4 billion people in the world who has HSV. just take the necessary precaution and treatment and you and your family should do ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijwthf View Post
Just been diagnosed with genital herpes by 2 doctors, one being a dermatologist and he is 99% sure i caught it through physical examination. There are clusters of blisters and all. Probably got it through a sex worker that i visited recently. Engaged in bbbj. This is just fup and how fking unfaithful i can be.

Im a married man with children still young. Very depressed. Sad. Full of guilt. I fk up badly. My life seems to be turning upside down and it is consuming me. I dont know what to do and how to bring this news to my wife. The psychological impact is breaking me soon. Would appreciate any brothers here for any advise if even possible at all

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here