Thread: Zarina
View Single Post
Old 16-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: Zarina

she's good man!! i must say. I just try her for the 1st time last sunday. have not gone to desker for ages, the last time was about 3-4 yrs. happen to be in that area and remember all the posts that i saw on her. i was there about 5pm, went looking for h98. finally found the place but the seat as told that is facing directly the door was empty. well... i was thinking, ang pai wat, if keep sitting there should means something is not rite. so went for a drink at the kopishop, and when back about 5.30pm.

OMG!! saw 2 huge melon facing the entrance!!! like 2 huge magnet, i kana suck in. when in the room and she told me that she just came, she usually work from 5-12. so i guess im the 1st cust of the day, em.... not sure if it is a good thing or bad thing. 1st its fresh but maybe engine not warm up yet. anyway, she took of her cloths and MAN what a MELON. she start to wash my didi on the basin and then follow by herself. lay me on the bed and start to bbbj me. .... it's kinda rough with rubbing with the teeth but i like it. want to auto roam to the vdark valley but she refuse to open her leg. she pull my hand to those melon instead. soft and feels good. after about 10min, i told her better stop cause cannot tahan already. she process to cap me and ride me on top. lucky im not really small ib size so still cannot tahan the weight. but it is worth the view of the 2 huge melon jumping and rocking. next process to missionary when i start to pump her slowly and playing with her melon. she seems to enjoy, or maybe not. start to pick up the pace and finally cum. she help me to remove cap and clean my didi with toliet roll then she clean herself. tok a bit and out i go a happy man.

Face : 5/10 (good for bro that like mature ladys)
Figure : 8/10(em... all 8 are for the melons)
Boobs: D cup (wow!!)
BBBJ : 8/10 (like tattooing, pain but shiok hahaha)
french : no ( not at deske lah)
FJ : 6/10 (not really tight)
Attitute : 8/10 ( very friendly and no rushing)
Damage : $30 ( well worth the $)
RTF : sure!! (at lest once a month, i guess)

hope more bros give FR on Zarina!!

cheers
fleaz