View Single Post
Old 24-03-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Hebe from SexAmazon

Introduction : Was needing a good release and good service to relax myself and after reading some FR and decided to try Hebe as she suit what I am looking for.

Looks :
Hebe looks is more towards the womanly looks. She have the staandard thai girl looks where one look can know she is a thai. Her hair are long and black. She greet me politely at the door to welcome me to her room.

Body :
She is consider slim and petite size to me IMO. Have some tummy and her pussy are shaved. Her skin tone color are thai tanned skin tone color. Her butt is just right for her size. She have a navel piercing. If I remember correctly, she have a tattoo on her right under her boobs and another big tattoo on her back.

Boobs :
Enhanced. If I also remember correctly, she told me her boobs are 350cc silicone implanted and are done in Korea. Her boobs texture are consider semi soft IMO. Her nipples are brown in color and they are deliciously nice to suck on. She allow me to suck, lick and fondle gently on her boobs with no restriction.

GFE :
She is more towards the service orientated girl. She is nice and hardworking throughout the whole session even though her English speaking level is very limited. She offer me water to drink and also give me a good bath. Throughout the session she make me feels very comfortable and relaxing. When I am about to leave the place, she also gave me a hug and kiss to bid me goodbye.

Frenching :
Her style is can kiss, smooch and french type. When she french with me can really have a good tongue fight feel. When french with her can feel more than half of her tongue. Overall had a good frenching session with her.

Catbath + AssRimming :
During catbathing, while she is licking on both my nipples then she will slowly move down till my thigh and start to provide me some assrimming. While she is assrimming me, the thing I like is she will hold onto my 2IC and start stroking on it which makes me really feels very good. Than on one occasion, she ask me to kneel down on the bed, while both my hand placed on the bed and my butt lift up, than she proceed to give me another good assrimming while holding and stroking my 2IC.

BBBJ :
When she is BBBJ on my 2IC, the feeling is sensual and slurpy. Will also able to see some salivia dripping from her mouth when she BBBJ on my 2IC. When my 2IC was in her mouth, she will also use her tongue to twirl on my 2IC head and making me feels really "SHIOK".

FJ :
We tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy position. I personally enjoy Missionary position with her as can kiss, smooch and french with her while sucking and fondling on her boobs gently and her response to kiss, smooch and french back with me really make me feels very good. Overall I had a really good release and relaxing session with her.

In my point of view :
Hebe is a girl where she service me to make sure that I enjoyed my session. I love the frenching and assrimming services that she provided. Overall it was a good release and relaxing session with her.
Alryte im booking this one today. Almost feel like erupting already. Cant keep it in any longer