View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

There is this place I went to. Not sure if it is still around

I think no more liao and kenna raid

It is at Txx Hxxx Road in central..

Obviously a F shop..

The lady I had was called Wei Wei or Vivi.. had her photo somewhere. Every girl did not wear a bra..no uniform either. I remember once I go, she was at the counter in a tight white dress with no bra, her B cups was showing

Bonked her first time..shiok

Second time, was brought to a small room and guess what, it was a queen size mattress..not even a massage bed. hahaha

There was once, she seemed high, i went on top of her with no condom, and her eyes was half closed..saying it was very 舒服 as my dicky was outside her, so i did the gentle circling around her without entering (no condom of course)..

She said 不要进去啊。

I kissed her ears and neck..she moaned..then somehow, I enter her raw..thrust her a few times, take out put condom..hahaha..

Till now, she is on my wechat, she is doing some MLM in her country leading her team. Happy for her.