Old 24-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
69ASIMO69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A very gd DEAL at geylang lor 24

Just a newbie here ........ As I came across this very good deal and decided to share with the bros here:

Geylang lor 24 used to have some vietnamese gals working for only $25 inclusive of room charges...... CHEAP right for the bros who dont dont about this deal.... I was shock when my friend brought me there..... But nt those SYT , its those 30+ chicks but there are still some precious GEMS 20+ only, good looking 1s.... but LAST WEEK, when I was there in the afternoon, I saw this really SYT n nice looking alot better then alot of local FL i have tried....... I walk over and she say $35 as I know she trying to chop me as I was wearing my office wear n I guess she think i'm a carrot head but i dont mind as she isreally nice looking ..... but i'm sure the charge is $25 only as me n my fren patronise the frequently......... Guys who are not aware of this .... go explore its at GEYLANG LOR 24 near to lane where there is 2 hotel there ..........turn in to lor 24 and turn right at the very last right turn into the e small rd..... enjoy bros