Thread: MP in Bishan
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by daboobies View Post
Last weekend went back to my usual playground in Bishan coz whole body damn sore after gym, especially neck and back. Went in as usual and paid $75 for 1.5 hours massage.

Went for my usual, a middle age chinese lady, a bit plump but i chose her because really need a good massage and i know she is good at it. So as usual, good massage facing down for about 1 hour. In between, she ask me why i never go there for so long bla bla bla... Then after done with legs, she started teasing me saying that so long never come but dick still same same. Wah.. knn... straight majulah... she tease me for about 10 mins facing down then ask me to turn and face up...

As usual, $50 for HJ (she didnt even ask coz i was a regular back then).. she said since i so long never come, give me special and she went out the room for like 3 mins.... i thought what happen... she came back and ask me to lie down and close my eye to enjoy... i thought ok lor... HJ what... who knows after a few strokes, she put the condom on and give me BJ... though her BJ was nothing amazing but still a very nice gesture... after like 10 BJ she said tired lol... so i ask her to jerk me off..

Total paid $125 for a BJ and HJ finish... buey pai
Care to share