View Single Post
Old 14-04-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
It finished 2-2. Not surprising.

Again the defence is in sixes and seven.

But Capt Bruno to the rescue with 2 goals.

ETH finally let Amad came on...but replacing Garnacho. Should have kick Rashford out.

Got a very lucky escape in the dying minutes of stoppage with that penalty call.
But VAR say is free kick on the edge of the box.

I seriously think ETH should be on his way out at season end as he lead the players to another dismal performance.
Yes, not surprising to me too...this is not the end of the rout...if they won, I would be greatly surprised...they always win only because lady luck is on their side...didn't see the match until now...it would be heartbreaking if u did...

full of useless players only one who can really be set apart from the rest is Bruno...even him the way he plays is so erratic but in the end wat says for him is the 8 goals he scored so far...n it was he who saved the baldy n the rest of his useless colleagues in this game against Bournemouth most of whom just doesn't know how to play football to win...making a fool of themselves to the other 19 teams of the premier league ...they r finished this season, will end up mid table n will most probably lose or at most draw with their opponents in the last 5 games of this season...the baldy shd go even now ...don't hv to wait until end of season

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor