View Single Post
Old 23-07-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Re: My Hedonistic Past

PART 8

There was always so much innuendo flying between us that there were times (such as this) that I honestly did not know if she wanted cake or cock. I had to test water.

Me: “Dessert? What kind of dessert?”

JL’s answer left me with no doubt: “The kind that should be eaten in the master bedroom”

I was aroused and felt my dick hardening. “You can have it here now….I don’t mind”

JL pouted her lips “But I mind! You’re sweaty and oily….and smelly from cooking! Go and take a shower first la!”

Me: “Relax la, I’m going. You want to shower with me?”

JL: “You drunk bro? I never sweat and I smell great”

Me: “Hahaha you really not paiseh can say all these things leh, you’re the one who’s drunk”

JL: “What? It’s true right? And I’m not drunk!”

As if to emphasise her point, she took another swig from the bottle of Chianti. I had to compliment her on her taste.

Me: “This is an excellent bottle of wine. Your taste is getting better”

JL: “Hahahahaha wtf I read online one la! Google is your best friend”

I let my shoulders drop to express mock-disappointment before saying “Yes yes, anyway you bought it and it’s a great wine….. So….super nice smelling girl, can you please wait for me in the fucking room while I shower?”

JL: “Huh? What is the fucking room?”

Me: “You said master bedroom right, but I’m not going to ‘masturbate’ there. So we should call it the ‘fucking room’ instead”

JL: “You’re damn lame boss, ok whatever, faster go and shower…I want my dessert!”

I went off to the en-suite bathroom in the ‘fucking room’ and found a whole set of toiletries waiting for me in a toiletry basket. I smiled to myself, she was such a darling.

“Thanks for getting me toiletries!” I shouted from the shower.

No reply.

Didn’t matter, I started to shampoo my hair. As I was rinsing off halfway, I suddenly realised I did not have a bath towel. I was about to shout for JL again but she was right in front of me when I opened my eyes, only separated from me by a shower screen.

JL: “Looking for this is it?” She had a towel in her hand.

Me: “Yes thanks! Please help me to hang it on top” as I looked upwards motioning with my head to the top of the shower screen.

JL mischievously said, “Nope, you’re going to come out dripping wet and naked. After that then I give you the towel”

Me: “Wah you wait, I’m going to punish you for being such a bad girl!”

She shrieked as she ran away, probably to the bed. Now I was incentivised to finish my shower as soon as possible.

Dessert was ready to be served.