View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 14
hay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud of
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswood View Post
Got the contact from bro soundwork and went right after work. Nice spa in a nice quiet corner of the neigbourhood.
Do not expect much from a malaysian syt. Can tell her massage experience was green but she got all the spots right ...maybe need to work on pressure to perfect the art. Here come the best part the teasing was heavenly as she slided her smooth and agile fingers in and out of the brief to access and stealthily caressed my erotic zones including my ass crack, area beneath my testicles, the deep v zone, etc. she tore the brief at the side to access my v zone deeply. When told tp flip over, she massage my chest slowly all the way down to my tummy area, and further down more, 2 cm away from my harden rod. Pressure the spot n hold there for 5 sec, my bloods all flow to didi and get me even more hard. she smiled at me when she saw my didi reaction and continue her massage on my thigh and calf. Finished off the session by cleaning my body with a warm towel. No happy ending.......lol......overall is enjoyable . Next visit maybe try the massage goddness M which is strongly recommended by soundworks too. BTW i up ur point bro soundworks.

Anyone able to share the spa contact with via PM? I am really keen to try the malaysian girl. In return I can upz your point or share my local chinese home massage ctc. Thanks!