View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Thanks to bro Soundworks for M***** contact. Have to say my experience there wasn't too great tbh.

Wanted to get 1.5 hr normal massage with M***** but M**m** who attended to me at the counter suggested to take the swedish massage. Told me the normal massage does not massage your butt area while the swedish massage focus on the butt area. So I took 1hr swedish.

M***** massage was strong and hard, not for those who can't handle it. But The so called focus on the butt area was non-existent. Waited for it the whole time until she told me time as up.

Had a word about it with M**m** and another ML but wasn't easy as I only MM could speak English. Mm admitted that she told me normal didn't massage the butt while swedish focused on the butt and the other ML admitted the butt massage was meant to be only 5mins. Told them 5mins is not called "focus" and if I knew I would have stuck with the normal and for and hour, saved myself $30.

Overall strong and hard massage from M***** as reported by other bros but felt I was mislead and felt cheated. Won't be going back
Sorry to hear that ….. M is focus on massage ……she belong to tcm type where she try to solve your tired body n muscle tissue . My FR did stated that have to endure some pain during the session as she trying to loosen the tendon . Maybe I did not stated clearly in the PM…… my bad bro. I just send u another PM for other joint which I just tried n I believe more suitable for you . Hav a great weekend ahead . Cheer.